Kirsten Jettinghoff, LMHC
Kirsten is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor with twenty years experience. She earned a Master’s in Counseling Psychology from Lesley College (now Lesley University).
"My experience has drawn me to methods that focus on the relationship between mind and body. My desire for a holistic, integrative approach to healing has led me to study and incorporate additional modalities. I continue to explore and learn ways to improve and expand personally and professionally.”
- NET Certified Practitioner www.netmindbody.com
- EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique practitioner www.eftuniverse.com
- EEM CP - Eden Energy Medicine Certified Practitioner www.edenenergymedicine.com
- PSYCH–K Practitioner www.psych‑k.com
- NVC - Nonviolent Communication www.cnvc.org excellent resource to improve quality of all your relationships
- Traditional Usui Reiki Master since 2003 www.reiki.org
- Karuna Reiki ® Master www.reikiclasses.com
- Komyo Reiki Shihan (Teacher)
- Certified Feng Shui Consultant, Black Tantric Buddhist School of Feng Shui (BTB) Feng Shui is one of the most powerful and uplifting ways to change your life for the better and add harmony to your home.
Grief and Loss
Please contact Kirsten for more information or to make an appointment.