As a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, I see my primary role is helping you bring awareness to what is really true for you; providing empathetic space for acceptance of your experience; and to foster your inner resources to take action for lasting positive change. When appropriate I incorporate alternative modalities that support talk therapy.
Things I can help you with:
- See yourself as a successful problem solver.
- Learn how to take better care of yourself in challenging situations.
- Find ways to feel less lonely.
- Learn how to improve coping with addiction, either yours or someone else’s.
- Feel less stressed out at work.
- Decrease stress related to chronic pain or other health issues.
- Improve relationships with the people closest to you.
I specialize in Recovery work. If you feel overwhelmed or diminished by challenging circumstances, addiction or trauma — counseling opens the door to successful change. Recovering your true self opens the way to living the joy of your own true nature.
May you know the joy of living your own true nature.
Please contact Kirsten for more information or to make an appointment.